High CIty Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our new roleplay Server IP:66.85.166.187:7780

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Truth Stark CA Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Truth_Stark

Truth Stark CA Application Empty
PostSubject: Truth Stark CA Application   Truth Stark CA Application EmptyFri May 10, 2013 9:54 pm

In game name:Truth Stark
How long have you been a helper:1 day
Why do you want to be a CA:I would like to become a High City Chief Advisor to help players that are new to RP or just want to get better at it. I've been a part of the SA-MP community for almost 3 years now, so I have a lot of experience with the game mechanics, Roleplay and SA-MP in general. I would really like to become a Helper as I see more and more new players joining the server in need of help.
Why should we choose you as a CA:
I should be employed because I have excellent knowledge of the many frequently asked questions, also have a fairly good knowledge on the others that are not so generally asked in the newbie chat. I've had a good experience in answering questions that new players have asked, in game and in newbie chat. I think that i will be a excellent if not great asset to the helper team. I also believe that all new players should be treated the same as experienced players, new players just need those few questions answered then they can enjoy the role playing experience with the rest of us. Overall my main reason why you should choose me is because I have a good understanding of Next Generation Gaming's role play server, I also want to help new players helping them to understand anything they would like to know.
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin

Truth Stark CA Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth Stark CA Application   Truth Stark CA Application EmptyFri May 10, 2013 9:58 pm

Denied. Chief Advisor Applications are CLOSED.
Back to top Go down
https://hc-rp.forumotion.com

Truth Stark CA Application
Page 1 of 1