High CIty Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our new roleplay Server IP:66.85.166.187:7780

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Truth Stark LSPD Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Truth_Stark

Truth Stark LSPD Application Empty
PostSubject: Truth Stark LSPD Application   Truth Stark LSPD Application EmptyFri May 10, 2013 10:05 pm

LSPD Application
Truth Stark LSPD Application Lspdfhf

1.Basic Information

1.What is your Firstname:Truth
2.What is your Lastname:Stark
3.What is your Age:18
4.Sex:Male
5.Nationality:Pilipino
6.E-mail address:None
7.Phone number:10477
8.Graduation:UP Diliman

2.MDC Check-out

9.Have you ever been convicted to a crime?:No
9.1.If yes, state reason:No
10.Have you ever served time in prison:Yes
10.1.If yes, state reason:but Wrong id
11.Its your taxes,bills and bank account paid monthly:Yes

3.Health care & condition

12.Do you suffer from any alergic disease?:No
13.What is your heart condition:Good
14.If its bad, state reason:
15.Have you ever had psychical treatment:No
15.1.If yes, state why:

4.Personal information

16.Tell us about yourself (( 200+ words )): I born in 1988 at Los Santos All Saints Hospital. I lived at Grove Street. I was born to poor family. My dad worked as trucker and mom was unemployed. My dad was a lot of time at trips , so mom growned me up. At school I wasnt just smartest boy , but I passed 9 grades. Than I met guy named Smoke. He started to offer me crack and things like this. After meeting him , I quit school and started working at same shop as mom. We were best friends with Vasko. He was quite rich and he gave me all shit like weed and bats and even deagles. At the beginning , I didnt take these things , but later I started to smoke weed and hold deagle with me everyday. It was very bad time at my life. When I got 17 , I make first car crash. And than I avoided from police and speeded. I got jailed. That car what I crashed was owned by Bob. After that crash we didnt met anymore and he went to Las Venturas. I stopped smoking weed and doing illegal things. After that I havent smoke weed at all. I have deagle for my own protection and I have license for it.So , when I got 22 , My mother died. I didnt speak to anyone a Year after her death. When I got 23, I started a car depot bussiness , selled and repaired cars. I got so much money from this bussiness. With that money I helped my dad on foots and when I got 18 , I sold bussiness. Now Im unemployed. And thats why I want to join SAPD.

17.Why should we pick your application, instead of others? (( 75+ words )): I want to join LSPD because I want to catch and punish all criminals around Los Santos streets.Also , I want to help Goverment and other police officers to make Los Santos better place , where we can grow kids. I know , I had black past , but now im ready to change and pay back to these criminals who led me to black streets. I would love to help LSPD. I will be loyal officer , who will only follow the laws.I am also hard worker , I will be on duty about 12 hours in day. I would help all my colleagues any time they call me .
18.What qualities do you bring to the force? (( 50+ words )):Because i have Alertness, ability to learn quickly, good communication skills, ability to deal with members of the public well, calm in a crisis, able to handle abuse from other people, good fitness levels, enthusiasm .... to name a few, depending on whether you are going for a job as a security guard or not. You'll need to back up whatever qualities you have got though with examples, so get prepared quickly.
19.A picture of your licenses :
20.A picture of your wealth :

By being accepted into the Los Santos Police Department, I, Truth Stark, agree to the following:
"I solemnly swear in the name of the God to do my uttermost best as humanly possible to faithfully protect and serve the state of Los Santos.
I will support and follow the Laws and the Constitution of The United States and the State of San Andreas.
I will diligently and studiously perform the tasks and duties of being an officer of the law.
I am one of the few and proud officers of the Los Santos Police Department."

OOC Information

1. Age::18
2. Nationality:Pilipino
3. Do you have a copy of teamspeak?:Yes
4. How many hours do you play per day?:3 hours
5.Have you fully read and understand the LSPD handbook?:Yes
6. Have you ever been banned:No
6.1. If yes, why:
7. Past faction experience:None

I, Truth Stark, know the server regulations and will procceed as did before,
and will not rulebreak, with any kind of intention of giving the Los Santos Police Deparment a bad name,
and that I am aware of the fact that actions will be taken against me in such cases,
starting from a simple demotion to a permadenied faction status, regarding my foolish actions.
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Truth Stark LSPD Application   Truth Stark LSPD Application EmptyFri May 10, 2013 10:14 pm

Pending interview. Come contact me in person at the station, you can do this by asking the desk attendant, they will get you an interview scheduled.
Back to top Go down
https://hc-rp.forumotion.com
Brandon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Truth Stark LSPD Application   Truth Stark LSPD Application EmptyFri May 10, 2013 10:27 pm

Denied.
Reasons for Denial are as follows
-Possession of illegal firearms during interview.
Back to top Go down
https://hc-rp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Truth Stark LSPD Application   Truth Stark LSPD Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Truth Stark LSPD Application
Page 1 of 1