High CIty Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our new roleplay Server IP:66.85.166.187:7780

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gang Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.William

Gang Application Empty
PostSubject: Gang Application   Gang Application EmptySun May 12, 2013 1:05 pm

Family Name:
Leader Name:Lance William
Leader Level:3
Skins:0,5,105,106,107,269,270,271,293
Family Story:The Grove Street Families was formed in 1984 in Ganton. are headed by Sean "Sweet" Johnson and his previous lieutenants, Lance "Ryder" Wilson and Melvin "Big Smoke" Harris. While Sweet is adamantly anti-narcotic, Smoke believes that the GSF have fallen from power because of his refusal to sell drugs.Their unwillingness to enter the drug trade has dragged the Grove Street Families out of prominence in the years leading up to the game's storyline. The fact that Sweet insists the gang shouldn't deal in narcotics, the deaths of OGs such as Tony, Big Devil, and Little Devil, and the abandonment of Big Bear, B Dup, the Temple Drive Familes, and the Seville Boulevard Familes has led to the sorry state of the GSF upon CJ's return from Liberty City in 1992.

There are at least two other distinct sets of the Families: the Temple Drive Families and The Seville Boulevard Families, both of which were originally one with the Grove Street Families, but split up from the GSF during the five years of Carl's absence. Earlier in the game, they are not on good terms with each other, which is why the gang has weakened. Carl will occasionally make reference to Orange Grove Families; gang graffiti tags with the initials "OGF" also exists.

The rivalry between the sets mainly has to do with Grove Street's opposition to drug dealing; but later, the Families are once more united in one gang. Grove Street member Carl Johnson is involved in a brief conflict with the Seville Boulevard Families, who try to pin Sweet while he was visiting his girlfriend in Seville. Following this incident, Carl and Sweet Johnson call for an end to "green on green" conflicts.
Type of Family[Biz/Gang etc.]:Gang
Why do you deserve this gang:
Beacuse I have a good gang Roleplay experience,and I am sire that I can lead a gang.I know the rules of Roleplay,and other.I am in a gang,on another server,too.
Starting Members:Not yet.I will recruit,if I be ACCEPTED.
Cars:2x Tahoma,2x Savanna,1x Sabre,2x Voodo
Back to top Go down
BlaineD
Admin

Gang Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang Application   Gang Application EmptySun May 12, 2013 1:14 pm

Denied Due to copy and pasted app
Back to top Go down

Gang Application
Page 1 of 1