High CIty Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our new roleplay Server IP:66.85.166.187:7780

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kenneth Madman's CA Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KennethMadman

Kenneth Madman's CA Application Empty
PostSubject: Kenneth Madman's CA Application   Kenneth Madman's CA Application EmptyThu May 09, 2013 5:29 pm

In game name: Kenneth Madman

How long have you been a helper: I havent been a helper in this server.But if needed I could reach Helper's status then Smile

Why do you want to be a CA:
I want to become a Community Advisor just because I am new into this server and make my name popular. I am looking forwards into this Community and my position.I want to become a Community Advisor because I think I am fit for this job and I could lead the Community Advisory staff very good. If a guy is trying his best - I promote him,If hes fucking around - Demote/Kick. Simple as that. I wish I could become a Community Advisor cause I want to befriend people with helping them. Because meeting new people is also a good way to live.

Why should we choose you as a CA:
You guys should choose me ,not any other guy just because I am having the right skills for this job. I know how to act professional,how to get yourself ready for the job and answer even silly answers. You should choose me because I am mature,even Im just 14 years old,but I can think clearly and in the proper way. You may think that ''Ow that guy is just 14 years old,probs a noob and shizzle''..Well,I am sad to dissapoint you guys but that is just not true. You should choose me as a CA because I am very familiar to this script,I know most of this scripts features. I am very active within SA-MP and I could respond to help calls that will be called. I should be a CA because I actually like helping people. When someone is asking for help I will find any way to help him.

Special Note:Couldnt figure anything more about me,nor the reasons why you guys should choose me,Just play in the server with me and you'll see how good I am.

Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin

Kenneth Madman's CA Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenneth Madman's CA Application   Kenneth Madman's CA Application EmptyThu May 09, 2013 5:44 pm

DENIED. Community Advisor applications are CLOSED.
Back to top Go down
https://hc-rp.forumotion.com

Kenneth Madman's CA Application
Page 1 of 1