High CIty Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our new roleplay Server IP:66.85.166.187:7780

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shawn Smark Helper Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shawn_Smark

Shawn Smark Helper Application Empty
PostSubject: Shawn Smark Helper Application   Shawn Smark Helper Application EmptyThu May 09, 2013 8:27 am

In game name: Shawn_Smark

Level: 5

Playing Hours: 2

Why do you want to be a helper: I want to help peoples on this community, i will give them the help they should have as a helper, i want to teach them the right way to play in this server, i want to be a community helper to make the players on this server do righteous way to play roleplay, so that they will know how to roleplay good and outstanding. I want to bring the server into its greatest future. Being a helper is an honor for me on rp server, because i will be a part of staff XD. Ive became a community helper before, on the other servers, from helper to adviser, from adviser to Senior adviser, i almost have the chief adviser position and then admin, but the server went down, and started again without refunding my old stats. Theyve forgot theyre old staffs. Im expecting that this server is not like them.

Why should we choose you as a helper: I will be active on this server, i will do anything i can just for here. I will not betray the server, i can make the players happy when im online, i can make them invite more players, i can make them improve theyre rp skills. I will not be a very strict person to the players. I will be just calm so that they will not be discouraged, i will encourage them so they will play alot of time on this server, i will do my best. Promise XD
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin

Shawn Smark Helper Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shawn Smark Helper Application   Shawn Smark Helper Application EmptyThu May 09, 2013 4:12 pm

I am sorry to inform you that your application has been reviewed and DENIED.
Reasons for Denial
-Lack of grammar
-Poor English Skills
Back to top Go down
https://hc-rp.forumotion.com

Shawn Smark Helper Application
Page 1 of 1