High CIty Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our new roleplay Server IP:66.85.166.187:7780

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

San Andreas Medical&Fire Department Application (Micheal_Green)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Micheal_Green

San Andreas Medical&Fire Department Application (Micheal_Green) Empty
PostSubject: San Andreas Medical&Fire Department Application (Micheal_Green)   San Andreas Medical&Fire Department Application (Micheal_Green) EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 3:00 am

What faction do you wish to lead: S.A.F.D
Why do you wish to lead this faction:I want to be the manager of the department doctors and firemen because I want to keep the city and rescue the citizens from the dangers and I'm ready for it and I will do everything necessary to help I will try to get every call and call the police or the citizens call doctors I conceived new ideas headquarters and recruit people to be doctors and help me so I want to join the class doctors and firemen and manage.
What do you plan to do with this faction:Now, I'm not thinking about new ideas for the development of the departments I need to pass some time if I am accepted, I recognize some places will recruit new doctors and sit on the new ideas that can be developed in the Department of
Why do you think we should choose you to lead this faction:I think you should take me the rest that I take my work seriously and contempt, and I want to help citizens to the dangers of life and come to save them.
Tell us about your past experience, and why you are qualified:I, the chief of police, chief of the FBI and the Chief of the Fire Departments
Back to top Go down

San Andreas Medical&Fire Department Application (Micheal_Green)
Page 1 of 1